Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh, to be young again...

To be young again is something just about everyone I know thinks about every once in a while... One nice thing about youth is truth... everything (emotions included) just appear instantly - no artifice - attitude included. (bigger versions)


I think the only part that would really interest me is learning about the world from scratch again... (bigger versions)

To learn what things taste like, to learn how to move, to explore places where everything is new... (bigger versions)


But the moments where you have to decide how much independence yo want, how long to stand on your own before following - those are the moments when you start to figure out who you are - and a part of me worries that if I had those to do over, perhaps I would choose differently and not end up the same in the end... (bigger versions)